Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I told my Mom

Chris is the only one that knows but I felt like I wanted to talk to her about it. We had been keeping it a secret. We were planning on announcing the pregnancy after the appointment the following week. At the 10 week appointment we were going to hear the heartbeat on the doppler or ultrasound.

Based on some real good advice, I decided to call my mom and tell her about the miscarriage. She didn't know we were even trying to concieve.



She said all the right things and made me feel better. It helped to share this with someone beside just Christopher. She asked if grandma knew yet. I told her no but that she could talk to grandma about it if she wanted to.

Grandma called. She's so very sweet. She's praying for us. I found out that my Aunt had 3 miscarriages. She has 2 great boys now. I couldn't imagine going through this 3 times. My aunt is even stronger than I ever knew.

No comments: