Thursday, May 17, 2007

Line is a line... 05.17.07


Thursday, May 17, 2007
At 2:00 AM in Ormond Beach, FL I used a Dollar Tree home pregnancy test. Yes, they only cost a dollar. (It's hard when you are a POAS addict. Pee On A Stick Addict)Tests are expensive.
I watched the test go into action. I didn't think it was going to do anything exciting. BUT there was the faintest of lines in the test spot.
I took it out to Chris right away. "Do you see the second line? Use the flashlight to shine more light on it!"
He replied, "Yeah I see the line and it's pink. What does that mean?" "A line is a line no matter how faint it is. It means I'm pregnant!" :)
"A line is a line" is the mantra of the baby message board that I belong to. I know it and have said it to others. But it's hard to believe a line that faint when it's your test. Seriously faint.

No comments: