Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pregnancy: Take 3, Scene 2

My beta doubled. I'm pregnant.

Thank God. This is truly a miracle after the crazy cycle that I had.

The beta started at 53 on Monday. A little under 48 hours later it was 104. So it's good. I of course, wanted a perfect 106 or better. But I'll take what I get. It's a start. And it's darn good considering the horrible bleeding I had a few days ago.

My estrogen went up to 231. So the estrogen patches are working. Hopefully the lining is making a cozy spot for the baby to grow.

The next beta is on Monday. We'll schedule an u/s after that.

I'm breathing, a little shakey, but I'm breathing.

8 comments:

K & J said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!! I am going to be sending every kind of good vibe I can to you! You deserve it!!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Words can't describe how happy I am for you sweetie!!

Darreth said...

I am so happy... I can't even express to you how I feel. Sending lots of prayers up on behalf of you and that teeny tiny baby growing inside you!!!!!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, congratulations!! I am SOOOOO happy for you and Chris!! I will definitely be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you tons and tons of prayers! I am so happy for you guys!!!!

Jenn said...

I totally missed this!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS IT?!?! I am so happy for you! But I'm going to miss you the PL board. Hopefully we'll all be on SAL soon! Congratulations!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenn said...

I totally missed this!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS IT?!?! I am so happy for you! But I'm going to miss you the PL board. Hopefully we'll all be on SAL soon! Congratulations!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Beverley said...

Oh CONGRATS! Now I have to move you to the "Proof it can Happen" Section of my blogroll!!!!!