Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On Stand By

I don't like flying on stand by and I certainly don't like having a baby on stand by.

We're scheduled for an induction starting tonight but it's not a firm induction date. I'm not expecting a phone call until this evening if even then. The office manager at my OB's said they could call at 1 am if that's the soonest they have room for us. It all depends on how busy the Labor & Delivery floor is.

There's even a chance they won't call us until Thursday.

So we wait. And we're hoping and praying Patches decides to get started on his own before we get the phone call from the hospital. If I show up in labor, then someone else will get bumped to a later induction.

We'll update when we know something.


Maria (MKC101103) said...

I would be a nervous wreck right now if I were you. But you seem so calm and cool. You're my hero :)

Stephanie said...

I'm hoping and praying things go great for you guys!!! come on Patches, we can't wait to see you!